Walk-In Customer Guidelines
We are open for walk-in customers. Health guidelines are posted on our doors, and here is what you need to know to make your visit safe for you and others:
1) Staff are required to wear masks
2) Adult customers are required to wear masks, while children are strongly encouraged.
3) Maximum of 10 customers in the store at a time, with groups limited to four. Extras will need to wait outside.
4) Adult to child ratio of one to one.
5) Social distancing markers in place.
6) Enter at the East door, exit West.
7) Cleaning at the end of each day, and throughout the day for high touch surfaces.
Stay tuned for info on when bulk LEGO part picking begins again. Plus, we can now offer a private group shopping experience after 4:00 PM most days. Reach out to us to schedule.
Lastly, our online store will stay up to date, and customers can continue to enjoy our convenient same-day pick-up, or weekday delivery services.
Thank you for continuing to shop with us during this difficult time, and being our rock. Without you, there would be no us.
Bricks & Minifigs Portland